Who doesn’t love a good parody?
I know I certainly do.
So I decided to put a slight spin on some of the traditional classics to create a slightly more, uh… modern Christmas playlist.
With catchy titles like these, they’re bound to be instant classics!
A Highly Dysfunctional Hillbilly Christmas Playlist!
1) Santa Claus Ain’t Coming to This Town
2) Angels We Have Heard Are High
3) Feliz Navi-D’oh!
4) O Come All Ye Ungrateful
5) Santa Got Run over by a Bulldozer (for Having the Audacity to Put Me on the Naughty List)
6) Here Come Satan’s Claws
7) O Holy Fright
8) Frosty the Know-It-All Man
9) Jingle Hell Rock
10) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (in Timeout!)
11) All I Want for Christmas Is Juice
12) The Twelve Days of Excessive Greed
13) Deck the Brother/Wife/Neighbor
14) Black and Blue Christmas
15) I Saw Mommy Chasing Santa Claus (out of the trailer with a shotgun)
16) Holy Crap! The Herald Angels Shriek
17) Do You Hear What I Hear? (Sirens again?!?)
18) You’re a Mean One, Mr. Police Officer
19) It’s Beginning to Look a Lot like the Aftermath of an Apocalypse
20) Where are You Christmas? (No, really. Where the hell are you?)
~Happy Friday, friends! Hope you all enjoyed this delightfully warped spin on the same ol’ ho-hum holiday classics. Have a terrific weekend!~
*A Highly Dysfunctional Hillbilly Christmas Playlist originally appeared on Comically Quirky on 12/17/2015