Who doesn’t love a good parody? I know I certainly do. So I decided to put a slight spin on some of the traditional classics to create a more modern Christmas playlist.
1) Santa Claus ain’t Coming to this Town
2) Angels We Have Heard are High
3) Feliz Navi-D’oh!
4) O Come All Ye Ungrateful
5) Here Come Satan’s Claws
6) O Holy Fright
7) Jingle Hell Rock
8) Frosty the Know-it-all Man
9) All I Want for Christmas is Juice
10) Santa Got Run Over by a Bulldozer (for Having the Audacity to Put Me on the Naughty List)
11) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (in Timeout!)
12) The Twelve Days of Excessive Greed
13) Deck the Brother/Wife/Neighbor
14) Black and Blue Christmas
15) I Saw Mommy Chasing Santa Claus (out of the Trailer with a Shotgun)
16) Holy Crap! The Herald Angels Shriek
17) Do You Hear What I Hear? (Sirens again?!?)
18) You’re a Mean One, Mr. Police Officer
19) It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like the Aftermath of an Apocalypse
20) Where are You Christmas? (No, really. Where the heck are you?)
4 thoughts on “A Highly Dysfunctional Hillbilly Christmas Playlist”
Thank you for following my blog!
Your blog is terrific! 🙂
I’m partial to I saw Mommy Chasing Santa Claus. 😀
Now that’s my kind of playlist!